Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BEDM 'snack' 31: tour etc...

Hello and thank you for being on the BEDM email list. This particular 'snack' is all about the tour that kicks off this week starting with Spokane on Thursday night!:

5/21 THR (spokane/WA) mootsy’s
5/22 FRI (billings/MT) the railyard
5/23 SAT (bozeman/MT) filling station
5/27 WED (denver/CO) old curtis street bar
5/28 THR (colorado springs/CO) rocket room
5/29 FRI (albuquerque/NM) atomic cantina
6/05 FRI (san diego/CA) bar pink
6/09 TUE (san francisco/CA) thee parkside
6/13 SAT (salem/OR) ike box

(and there's a fun PDX show coming up next month too:)

(6/18 THR (portland/OR) mississippi studios)

I'm very excited about this string of shows; it will be my first time playing in 5 of the cities. Just a quick shout: if you have any pals in any of these cities I would love you so much (even moreso than I already do) if you could give them a head's up about my date there. I have some professional 'pub' going out for these shows, but being a first-timer in most of these spots, every peep that comes out is greatly appreciated. I mean, that goes for every show I have ever played but...yeah...I'm sure you follow me.

Also, I should have some tour blog activities on localcut.com---I'll just need to find a wifi spot once a week, or so, where I can hunker down for a few hours. I'm not sure that I will be sending you email updates with head's ups on these though. I mean, should I? I sort of use this email list every month or so (or three), while blasting my myspace and facebook and twitter with stuff about coffee and burritos on a daily basis. So what I'm saying is, if you want more info---if you're like "oh man---when is this guy going to start rambling about food? when?!"---yea, if you're feeling that way, I AM kind of doing that already via the aforementioned social networking vehicles. So, if you havn't already, please hop on one of those if you like! And, as I have just now free-formed my way into deciding---just now, I'll keep these emails monthly (or so) and mostly ramble-free. Deal?

on a related note: there are links to my myspace, facebook, and twitter at the top of boyeatsdrummachine.com right now.

-----

Wow. Is that it with the news? I feel like a lot has happened since my last 'snack', but these days 2 weeks ago seems like an eternity, making all of that 'old' news. Sheesh! Ok. I'm over it. There's some fun stuff to talk about. Here's a quick 'catchup' as to the goings-on(s) of the past few months:

I made a Blazer Theme (http://ping.fm/uCAXQ),

hand-made some more fancy vinyl (http://ping.fm/riH1Y),

and did a really fun interview with 'Perfect Sound Forever' (http://ping.fm/GCIWx)

There
is also some intimate high-def footage of my last show in Spokane, which is easily one of my fav shows ever (http://ping.fm/ZrXlN). Thanks again, Andrew!

----

OK. I think that's good for now. I hope you are well. Thanks for reading this!

Have a great week,

/Jon

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive